Monday, June 9, 2008

Starting week two...

Well, Monday is over and week 2 has begun,  It's hard to believe it's been 9 days since we started this fast.  I've had a pretty bad couple of days.  I'm hoping that was just my body detoxing and starting tomorrow it will be better.  My husband and I have learned a lot so far.  We have decided when this fast is over we will still eat organic foods and we are considering changing to soy milk.  We definitely feel a change in our body as far as clarity goes.  I feel the same as John-during my quiet times the words are jumping off the pages.  Over the weekend, I feel that God taught me to remember He is all I need, my all in all.  That was what I prayed all weekend long! As this week begins, I'm anxious to see what He will reveal to me.  Let's keep praying for Cambodia, the kids, and us!
Much love friends-
Rachael

No comments: