Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 23...

Today was day 23 for me. This week is starting out rough for some reason. Maybe it's satan's attacking me, maybe i'm just protein deficient...I don't know! Either way, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was pretty mean all day :( And it wasn't until the end of the day that I realized I need to be lifting my attitude to the Lord. Hopefully, I will wake up tomorrow on the better side of the bed! As far as the fast goes, it's totally habit now. However, I and dying for CHEESE!!!! A friend told me today that I may not like it anymore. But, I can't wait to try it and see :)

So, my question is....how does meat, dairy, and preservatives taste??? My team is off the fast as of this past weekend so I wanna hear how thats going!

Love-RW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you Rach! Keep it up!

Meredith