Thursday, June 19, 2008

Final Countdown

Well we only have 2 days to go. That is amazing! John and I have been hanging doing great. We have come up with some very creative recipes! I am so excited because this weekend is my bday and I can have cheese dip! :) I am feeling good and really don't mind the food at all. There will be food that I just can't live without. But over all I think eating healthy will be my goal. This has been a incredible. A bit challenging at times but it has definitely been an amazing journey. I can't wait to catch up with everyone at our meeting Saturday. I want to hear from everyone. Rachel thanks for challenging our team to do this fast. I think you will see it has brought our team closer and definitely made us focus on our trip. Hope all is well and I will see you Saturday! How is everyone doing?

No comments: