Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I wish I could have cake...

Well today I am feeling better. I had a huge headache last night and went to bed at 8pm. John and I are doing great with food. It is hard to come up with interesting things to eat. John says I can't live off of corn chips, guacamole & salsa. :) We made spaghetti last night which was good. Today was very hard because I went to a bridesmaids luncheon. I just wanted a piece of the cake so bad. It looked so good. But I am more worried about the rehearsal dinner with a Mexican Fiesta! I find that I get full but not in this good way. (I think a box of mac and cheese would be better) I am eating all natural peanut butter and an apple right now. My favorite!

Rachael, I am loving the oatmeal with apples and cinnamon. What grits are you eating that are %100 corn? The ones I bought at Whole Foods aren't that great. Also what roll-ups are ok to eat that you were telling me about? 

Craig I loved your blog. I told John that sometimes I feel like I am missing food and totally missing the point to draw closer to the Lord through prayer. I think the first few days were rough. Please continue to tell us about your book. Good luck on the road. 

As for as today I am finishing up work and heading home to a veggie feast!! Also my brother in law gave me a great recipe for Veggie Chili I will post it! They say it is good!!

No comments: