Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday/Sunday

Hey everyone,

We are traveling today and tomorrow so please pray for safe travels for us.  We have just landed in Shanghai.  Here we have an 11 hour layover so we have just checked into a hotel.  I'm gonna take a nap since I don't sleep good on planes/buses.  A few of the team members (including me) aren't feeling good and the plane isn't the most comfortable place. SO if you could please say a pray for us, we'd really appreciate it! Thanks again for following our trip.  It really meant a lot to every team member to know their family was reading!

Love to you all!

****Be sure to still check the blog a few days after the trip I will post a final blog and also some videos of the kids.****

-Rachael-

3 comments:

ann said...

HI!!! :-)

It is SO good to hear that you are okay.... though tired and some not feeling too well.
We are saying LOTS of prayers for you all and for the children as well.
So many people are asking about how you all are and where you all are!
Can't wait until you are all home!

Michael: We miss you soooo much! Megan, Brent, Layne, Candace, Dad and I send hugs and kisses!!
We can't wait to see you and hear your voice and just know that you are home!

Love and prayers to all,

momma
ann
grammy
ms dubya

Anonymous said...

Rachael..I was so glad to hear from ya again. I wasn't sure if you would have a chance to blog again. I am so sorry you and others are not feeling well. You know my prayers are with you. I can't wait to see ya. I love you very much.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you. I pray that God's healing hand is upon you and your team. Praying for your travels. Love you and miss you

Mami xoxoo